Convenience Advertising has exclusive coverage of over 50 airport terminals which offer a combined reach of more than 2 million passengers per week.
Metropolitan and remote regional airports provide a host of engagement and advertising opportunities targeting both business and leisure travelers, offering audiences proximity to point of purchase, cut-through-the-clutter, direct one on one advertising. Airports range in size from large busy international airports such as Sydney Airport, to smaller airports such as the regional Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport in Western Australia.
- Location based advertising with proximity to point of purchase
- Target leisure and business travellers
- Reach business decision-makers
- Message uniquely captive audiences
- High foot-traffic terminals
- One-on-one message cut-through across 80% of travellers
- Boosted campaigns using the Convenience Connect ® suite of mobile enhanced engagement
- Remote and urban targeting